Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This is the part where the sunset meets the sand

Peace and Blessings,

Ok, now I know the title may have thrown you off a bit :o), but this is my latest customer order.Personally I am an earth tone kinda gal so I love this Tam and want one for myself. (If only I didn't cut my hair right *sigh* ...gotta read my personal blog for that one though). Now the scarf I so love, its nice and warm you know it gives you that fuzzy feeling. We actually do scarves in three sizes,which are 4ft, 5ft, and 6ft. (you guys should know by now I'm good for side bar comments..lol) The hubby will be updating the online store soon, I promise. In the meantime you can email me the order if you don't see it. My email is asiajohnson@powerofrefinement.com So lets look at the pictures shall we?





This is a closer look at the scarf




This is another hat and scarf set I did for a beautiful and dear sister of mine






I also made her (not on this particular order) whats called a Universal Sunshine Bag. The squares have a sun in the middle of them. Here's that picture

Before the lining was placed inside

After the lining was placed in the bag


6 comments:

Satori said...

oh i collect scarves!!! i need to check these!

Power of Refinement said...

Peace Beloved,
Hey you know how we do, just let me know what you like or simply give me a color scheme and I will get it done. The sister with the orange and brown tam and scarf only gave me a color scheme and noted that she wanted her stitches closer together. So email me whenever your ready and as always my goal is to make something you'll love.

Unknown said...

dope stuff....

Power of Refinement said...

Peace,
Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

one word SKILLS!
peace

Power of Refinement said...

Peace Beloved,
Thank you for that!!! It's appreciated, for real.