Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rind A Ding Ding

Peace and Blessings Everyone,

Please pardon me for the lengthy break as I was, well busy with family life. I do however come back bearing great news...I have completed to new intuitive rings both using Carnelian Stone and Copper Wire. Let me give you some information on this stone:


Carnelian:




Carnelian is an agate class of chalcedony that is a stone of creativity, individuality and courage. Like all agates, it has protection energies. It can aid memory, including recall of past lives. It can assist one in finding the right mate. It is also a stone of protection in general and from anger, jealousy and fear. In addition it can help with manifestation of one's desires, and brings good luck. Carnelian can help ease or remove sorrows. It also helps stabilize energies in the home. Carnelian is associated with the root and sacral chakra. Physically, carnelian has been used to heal open sores, rejuvenate tissues and cells, rheumatism, kidney stones and other kidney problems, gall stones, colds, pollen allergies, and neuralgia.



Copper:



Copper is said to give vitality and energy, it can amplify the thoughts and feelings of the wearer. It creates awareness of the self and balance. It helps with energy direction, healing, luck, love, protection and money. It also provides vitality and purification of the blood vitality and energy for the muscles and if worn close to the skin assist arthritis, rheumatism and inflammations.


NOTE: ALL OF OUR RINGS ARE MADE WITH COPPER BUT WE CAN CUSTOMIZE THEM WITH SILVER OR GOLD.


Now that, that little snippet of information has been given, here are the picks of the two latest rings:





I simply love these!! I have always been into crystals so now it's fun to incorporate them into my work. Here are 5 out of the 6 rings that have been completed.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

please send me the link to the store

Power of Refinement said...

It's www.powerofrefinement.com or you can click on the my online store on the right hand side of the page. I'll send this information to you again on another site as well.
Peace
SciAsia