Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A long few days

Peace and Blessings,



Whew!!! It has been a long couple of days. I have been so engulfed in this business that I have not seen the light of day. So with all that said the business website is updated, only small tweets are left. I was attempting to record me making these place mats..but that didn't happen, as me and the hubby were busy taking pictures of inventory and making new items. The goal is a new item per week. Notice I said the goal because life with six children who are 11,9,7 and 3 3yr olds is no punk. Anyhow I will begin to record my own how to tutorials so keep an eye out, and I will also be posting other good information and tutorials as well. So check in on the blog often and tell people about it as well. We will also be posting our community service endeavors as we do them.

No comments: