Friday, October 31, 2008

My new thingy thang

Peace and Good Morning,
This is the latest ring..yippie!!! I have been having alot of fun making these and working with the copper.Next is Sterling Silver(can be custom orederd,before then). We still have to update the site and willfully this weekend will be the time to do so. We will see :o) I also want to take the time to thank those who have advertised my business and blogs on their blogs or via other means....so Kalila,Maternal,Critique,& C'BS THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!! Now because you all are so tech..ish *smile* I will be reaching out to you to learn how to do the same (pictures,links,ect.).I am honored to have you support.Thanks again

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required. Visit www.apple.com/quicktime/download to download the free player or upgrade your existing QuickTime� Player. Note: During the download process when asked to choose an installation type (Minimum, Recommended or Custom), select Minimum for faster download.

2 comments:

Bootzey said...

I gotta have one of those with the attached bracelet with a lapis stone.

Hit me back with the price!

Power of Refinement said...

Peace Beloved,
I cannot see the attached bracelet.Please email me at asiajohnson@powerofrefinement.com with the picture and let me know the color copper wire you would like as well.

Peace
Beautiful SciAsia Earth