Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Look Coming..Click Here to go to the online store

Peace and Blessings

Well everyone its official, the business website is getting a face lift. Over the next 3 to 4 days the entire look of the site will change.Wooooohooooo!!!! I am very excited to say the least. I'm still working on products for the up and coming holiday still. My husband and I also decided to record our day to day outings and life in regards to the business. How we make it work with six beautiful children whether it's buying supplies or making an order at home. I again, am so excited for everyone to be able to come along for the experience. I will also be video taking the community service activities that we will be engaging in as well. Thank you for rocking with the best.
~Asia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much respect to you both! You have my support!